brendonurie: Love these dudes. Amazing tour. #gospeltour #goforfriendship #notsurewhattodowithmyhands
Oh yeah, did I mention I got a FREAKING SIGNED POSTER AT THE CONCERT?
I was tagged by panic-at-my-disco- to do this!
1. always post the rules
2. answer the questions the people that tagged you asked, then write 11 of your own.
3. tag 11 people and link them in the post.
4. actually tell them you tagged them
1. What is your favorite song atm? Probably Jesus Of Suburbia by Green Day.
2. Favorite album? Uhhh it’s a tie between A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out and Too Wired To Live, Too Rare To Die.
3. Favorite TV show/Series? The Office, Psych, and Supernatural.
4. Will you get me pizza pls? No, all the pizza is for me because I am a pig.
5. Favorite movie? I don’t really have a favorite movie right now. But I will tell you when I was little my sisters and I wanted to set the record for the most times watching Harry Potter 4 (don’t ask me why we chose that movie). I mean this didn’t really have anything to do with the question, but I felt like that was important information that you needed to know.
6. Favorite blog? There’s a whole lot of ‘em and I can’t choose.
7. Favorite website? This place right here. Trust me, click the link.
8. Dogs or cats? NOOOO I CAN’T CHOOSE!
9. Dallon Weekes or Ryan Ross, you have to choose (; I choose you, Dallon-mon!
10. Favorite band? Panic! At The Disco with Fall Out Boy being a close second.
11. On a scale of 1-10 how cool am I B) If I could make an infinity sign I would make it right now.
Okay, those are my questions. Thanks for tagging me!
Hey there so I was just at the Panic! concert in San Diego and HOLY SHIT. And what your mom said to your grandma is so accurate. At one point he just sung, "if you love me let's go fuuuuuuuuuuuck" and that made my life but my mom was so scandalized :P
Luckily I was in the crowd of people and my mom was in the seats during the concert so I didn’t have to see her judging me as I laughed a little too much every time he said something inappropriate.